SSC has release the Admit Card for the Junior Hindi Translator posts. Candidates who have cleared the prelims exam have to appear for the mains exam on 16th February 2020. The prelims result was declared on 29th January 2020. Candidates can download their Admit Card for their regions by clicking on the direct links which are provided below. Candidates can read further for all the important information regarding SSC JHT Tier 2 Admit Card 2020.
SSC JHT Tier 2 Admit Card 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card. Candidates must have started preparing for the SSC JHT Tier 2 exam after the declaration of Tier 2 result. Before the Admit Card SSC also release the Application Status for the exam. Candidates can check their Exam City, Exam timing, Application Status and all the important details of the exam in the Application Status. The SSC JHT Tier 2 Exam is scheduled for 16th February 2020. Candidates can download their Admit Card before 7 days of Exam.
Steps to Download SSC JHT Tier 2 Admit Card 2020:
- Click on the link provided below to download SSC JHT Tier 2 Admit card 2020. It will be live once admit card will be released.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see SSC JHT Tier 2 Admit Card 2020 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
SSC JHT Tier 2 Admit Card Link
The Application Status links for SSC JHT Tier 2 2020 exam are mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
|Region||Application Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Central Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Southern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Eastern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Western Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Western Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
Exam Schema of JHT Exam
SSC conducts JHT Exam in Two Stages which are mentioned below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Descriptive Paper in either HINDI or ENGLISH.||Pen and Paper mode.|
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Important Points !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from SSC JHT Tier 2 Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
SSC JHT Tier 2 Exam Centers
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
ALL THE BEST !!